You can join with the Saints of old, and contribute to the Temple, ensuring its stories of faith are told for generations to come.
The Kirtland Temple Preservation Fund
This fund is managed by the Community of Christ Historic Sites Foundation (CCHSF). One-time or monthly donations can be made online by clicking on the link below.
Or, you can send a check to:
PO Box 338
Nauvoo, IL 62354
Does your family have historical artifacts related to the Temple?
We have a climate-controlled and secured museum and archive at the Visitor Center where these items can be preserved and shared with future scholars and visitors alike.
Please contact us to discuss deeding a gift:
Want to donate to something specific, big or small?
Check out our Donor Menu, and Contact Us for Details:
- $100—Handyman Supplies (paint, plaster, nails, etc.)
- $439—Basic Computer for our College Interns to Stay Connected
- $770—Computer Work Station for the Visitor Center
- $950—Piano, with Bluetooth and self-playing option; allows all visitors to experience "The Spirit of God" being played in the Temple
- $1K—Hands-on Interactive Children's Exhibit
- $1K—Visitor Center Library Update
- $4K—New Museum Exhibit on Temple Caretaker Catherine "Cassie" Kelley (1853-1944)
- $5K—Repair Damaged Plaster Above Aaronic Pulpits on Second Floor
- $5K—Run Fiber Optic Cable between Temple and Visitor Temple, to Faciliate Online Tours
- $19K—Replace Stone Front Steps on Temple
- $25K—Virtual Reality Headsets to Visually Recreate the 1830s Temple Interior including Veil System
- $26K—Replace Brick Pavers at Front Entrance of Temple
- $50K—Repair Stucco Cracks on Temple Exterior
- $50K—New Work Truck for our Maintenance Staff
- $75K—Completely Repaint Temple Interior
- $100K—Renovate the Historic Neville House which Houses College Summer Interns
- $300K—Refurbish Historic Gomer Griffith House, and add Dormitory Wings for Guests and Interns
- $1M—Create a Temple Maintenance Endowment
- $7M—Create an Endowment to Fund all Aspects of the Temple in Perpetuity